Auteur Sujet: initdiag file in the game  (Lu 2988 fois)

Hors ligne pcelt

• Adjudant
initdiag file in the game
« le: 15 janvier 2010, 17:40:35 pm »
In the "initdiag" file in the Language folder of the game before the "Largeur" and "Hauteur" headings which we can adjust to our Width/ Height settings there is a Heading "Affichage"---1060-----What is this setting snd what does it refer to. Do we need to adjust it at all? Many thanks.

Hors ligne Cpl Steiner

• Lieutenant
Re : initdiag file in the game
« Réponse #1 le: 16 janvier 2010, 07:05:50 am »
According to "Babelfish" it translates to "Posting" if that helps.

Hors ligne pcelt

• Adjudant
« Réponse #2 le: 16 janvier 2010, 10:47:29 am »
Cpl Steiner--Many thanks for your help-- but it still doesnt clarify to me  what it refers to or whether the 1060 figure needs adjusting in any way.
   Could anyone involved in the LG game programming or who is familiar with this "Affichage" term and the number attributed to it just write a brief clarification please.
   Thanks

Hors ligne Hook

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Général de Brigade
« Réponse #3 le: 16 janvier 2010, 10:53:16 am »
The English version says #Display and it appears to be the refresh rate of the monitor when set by the setup program.

Probably best to ignore it.

Hook

Hors ligne pcelt

• Adjudant
« Réponse #4 le: 16 janvier 2010, 11:15:25 am »
Hook-many thanks for your info and suggestions---but surely 1060 cannot refer to a "Refresh Rate?" My own refresh rate with a flat screen and digital display is set at 60. I am taking your advice to ignore it (always safest) but am intrigued to know what it in fact refers to-----Thanks again 

Hors ligne Hook

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Général de Brigade
« Réponse #5 le: 16 janvier 2010, 11:40:37 am »
You could set it at 60 and get away with it.  I think the default files in the 0 and 1 folders have it set to 60.  1060 is obviously wrong... but it's not blowing up anyone's computer.  I don't know what happens if you set it manually to some reasonably legitimate value that's outside the range of your monitor.

Hook