Auteur Sujet: Just excellent  (Lu 3123 fois)

Hors ligne hurrying heinz

• Soldat
Just excellent
« le: 27 mars 2010, 15:02:43 pm »
 really good , best fifty bucks ive spent for a long time. Takes some adapting ( 2 months playing war in the pacific - admirals edition , micromanagement plus !! ) trusting the ai , its absorbing and really sucks u in. Only jusy mastered the army tutorial and on my last run through had a great cavalary duel prior to my final deployment , very impressive.  this is an excellent learning scenario , trying different support orders etc , monitoring units , really starting to click. the scale is great , the larger battles must be quite stupendous , cant wait to have a crack at borodino, all in good time. game has been very stable and has run quite nicely on a resonably modest system. 

anyway , congratulations jim , what an amazing labour of love after all these years , hope you make a squillion !!!! most excited ive geen about a wargame since , yes i have to say it , the release of combat mission ten years ago , now there's a little bit of irony for you LOL.

CHEERS

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
Re : Just excellent
« Réponse #1 le: 27 mars 2010, 15:09:09 pm »
Damn, we should use you as an advertisement :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #2 le: 27 mars 2010, 16:41:37 pm »
After doing some more manual study (with the hard copy) I see even more now than before what a great work this is.  Once the bugs are fixed there is no doubt whatsoever it will be the greatest pc game ever.  The depth of it is stunning, get the bugs fixed and add the new Nations and Divisional Command and it will truly be a game for life - no need to ever buy another pc game again !.

I have posted more "issues" than some here but for me this is THE game of a lifetime and I hope JMM gets as much enjoyment from making it as we do using it.

I suspect this game could go on developing for many years, my only worry is that there is not a big organisation behind JMM that can help get "stuff" done well into the future.

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
« Réponse #3 le: 27 mars 2010, 17:11:00 pm »
really good , best fifty bucks ive spent for a long time. Takes some adapting ( 2 months playing war in the pacific - admirals edition , micromanagement plus !! ) trusting the ai , its absorbing and really sucks u in. Only jusy mastered the army tutorial and on my last run through had a great cavalary duel prior to my final deployment , very impressive.  this is an excellent learning scenario , trying different support orders etc , monitoring units , really starting to click. the scale is great , the larger battles must be quite stupendous , cant wait to have a crack at borodino, all in good time. game has been very stable and has run quite nicely on a resonably modest system. 

anyway , congratulations jim , what an amazing labour of love after all these years , hope you make a squillion !!!! most excited ive geen about a wargame since , yes i have to say it , the release of combat mission ten years ago , now there's a little bit of irony for you LOL.

CHEERS

Thank you a lot for these sentences.
The story with my old publisher is forgotten... the game was out at the good time... no real delay  ;)
There are some issues yet, but let some weeks to fix them  ;) after that, we'll work to increase the quality of AI, GUI or other stuff.

For help the project, you can talk about this game... more people will know the game, more people will check it, and maybe more people will buy it  ;) and more people will buy it, more it will be easy to continue the story  ;)

JMM