Auteur Sujet: Marengo scenario  (Lu 10389 fois)

Hors ligne zu Pferd

• Colonel
    • [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG]
Re : Marengo scenario
« Réponse #15 le: 04 mars 2010, 06:05:39 am »
Thanks for posting your scenario, I Just downloaded it and plan to play very soon.
 :p :p :) :)
`` Non ridere, non lugere, neque detestari, sed inteligere``
Spinoza

Hors ligne EylauHurricane

• Capitaine
  • Rgt. Italien de Osimo -SINE CAPITE GENTIUM CIVITAS
« Réponse #16 le: 04 mars 2010, 11:44:31 am »
Thanks! I'm very happy you have appreciated my battle. In few days (I think for the end of the week, my job permitting) will be ready a revisitation: 1) I've slightly changed the aggressivity and initative of some Austrian units; 2) The Elsnitz cavalry will arrive later as reinforcement (they actually didn't take part in the battle that day because of a mistake of Melas); 3) I've "forced" the deployment zones  :mrgreen: and you will see a surprise in the French side, of course if u play as French; 4) May be some little changement in the map to add some little "esthetical" improvements, like more cultivations, some trees, some hamlets , expecially in the central zone of the map (historically less important, but in the game quite important). Of course, I need time to text it!!!  :)
Problems to solve: 1)playing as French, the Austrians stay near Spinetta with a large Corps as Reserve (may be in the future I'll make a new doctrine for Austria to use with Marengo to try to "wake up" them, difficult for the end of the week); 2) the river: is correct geographically, but if you play as French sometimes the Austrians place a great part of their troops on the other side of the river (provisional solution: exit and reload the scenario, one or more times,  till they will have the most of their troops on the "correct" size of the river, the Estearn one). This problem will give of course away if   :?: will be ready a patch to save the initial deployment and  the OOB whatever side you have chosen!!!  ;) I hope JMM will take care of this aspect (not only for me or Marengo, but for other members too, like for example my friend Glaude le Lillois que je salue!!! ;)).
« Modifié: 04 mars 2010, 11:57:13 am par EylauHurricane »
"LES OFFICIERS NE SONT RIEN QUAND ILS N' ONT PAS DE POUVOIR" (Napoléon,  "Guerre et Paix" de Lev Tolstoy)

Hors ligne glaude1955

• Major
« Réponse #17 le: 04 mars 2010, 12:03:11 pm »
Thank you EylauHurricane, 

It is with pleasure that I will try your reviewed scenario. The first was already well. 

As for JMM, let's hope that he hears us. We don't ask for big thing, but it is important for the veracity of our scenarios. I mailed on Redmine. " Wait and see !"

A+

Yves

Merci EylauHurricane ,

C'est avec plaisir que j'essaierai ton scenario révisé. Le premier essai était déjà bien.

Quant à JMM, espérons qu'il nous entende. Nous ne demandons pas grand chose, mais c'est important pour la véracité de nos scenarios. J'ai posté sur Redmine. "Wait and see !" 

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #18 le: 04 mars 2010, 14:21:06 pm »
I'm looking forward to your, revision.  Thank God that the large Corps stayed relatively inactive, there's no way I could have hung on if he had attacked my Left with that Corps.  However, as the battle raged, he did feed a lot of Reserves out of the Corps.