Auteur Sujet: Any good videos yet?  (Lu 2096 fois)

Hors ligne ETF

• Caporal
Any good videos yet?
« le: 06 février 2010, 23:00:04 pm »
Tried Youtube nothing re. January31st on wards that I could find.....would be nice to take a peak at :)

Hors ligne Flea

• Adjudant
Re : Any good videos yet?
« Réponse #1 le: 07 février 2010, 02:08:40 am »
i was thinking  the same, maybe gazfun or the other guys that made videos for youtube can do something,,

will be great,, while i wait for the demo2 and have the money to but the game,,lol

thanks

Hors ligne nix

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Chef de Bataillon
Re : Any good videos yet?
« Réponse #2 le: 15 février 2010, 11:35:02 am »
I have made some Videos of the Wertingen battle using the fraps demo and Windows media maker. This is the first time i have used either program. I find that the fraps demo doesnt capture sound well (very low signal to noise) despite having followed a lot of hints from the web on how to set the sound recording up. (WinXp sp3) So I have posted the clips on youtube without sound. This is my first youtube posting too.  I saved the videos as high quality windows movie files (720 x 526) they uploaded ok but find when they display they are squashed to a more square format and do not look such high quality which is a shame as people are already getting a lot of Napoleon total war videos prior to release which are very good quality and this becomes the expectation by which others are judged. I posted yesterday with the titles HistWar Wertingen Pt1 to 4 (there are 4 parts as WMM only seems to handle movies of about 5mins max if there are  numerous clips (I had to cut a 7min project into 2 to get it to render properly). As yet I have only been able to see the clips under 'my videos' on youtube they have not yet appeared under the search tags I offered (HistWar, Napoleonic wargame, Battle of Wertingen). I cannot seem to find out how long it takes for a clip to appear on the search engine, I had expected a sort of instant appearence....

It might be helpfull if someone who knows a bit about capturing and posting video clips could give a few tips to us nubees so we can get a few more good quality examples out there showing what HistWar can do ... any takers?