Auteur Sujet: Swapping / Posting movies  (Lu 3721 fois)

Hors ligne HarryInk

• Grognard de la Vieille Garde
  • Major
Swapping / Posting movies
« le: 09 décembre 2009, 21:30:17 pm »
Hmm... just thinking, I don't think anyone has posted a movie of a battle yet?  How sweet it'll be to send a file to a mate and say 'what Morand's division from frame 140-180.  What heros!'.  Going to be great for AARs too! Both sides reviewed and a movie of the battle to watch!

I remember Fionn ???'s  Combat Mission videos from its early days (lol - I remember them more than the name, obviously!), and JasonC's articles & scenarios on tactics on BFC.  Looking forward to seeing who'll produce what for LG now.
"But I vil not divulge any furzer informazion!"

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
Re : Swapping / Posting movies
« Réponse #1 le: 09 décembre 2009, 21:40:35 pm »
The reason we don't see many moves is becasue the free mircosoft movie maker is hard work and it generates a massive size file that takes a long time to upload and download......maybe with a decent movie maker software package this is easier, I don't know.

I did make a movie for TROM but in all honesty it took so long I'll not be doing any more.

Hors ligne von Döbeln

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #2 le: 09 décembre 2009, 22:46:15 pm »
Well for people with the game the .sav files are "movie" files though not edited. ;)

LvD
Let no bastard pass the bridge!

Hors ligne HarryInk

• Grognard de la Vieille Garde
  • Major
« Réponse #3 le: 10 décembre 2009, 09:50:29 am »
INTERACTIVE movie files, no less.  What are we going to call these sorts of movies where you can enter them and roam around?

Surely there are already drama productions that will use this sort of format.  I wonder how they will hold your attention when you can wander off?  3D surfable manga...
"But I vil not divulge any furzer informazion!"

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #4 le: 15 décembre 2009, 16:55:09 pm »
A very basic LG movie made with windows movie maker, please note it is basic and not intended to be anything other than that :

http://uploading.com/files/1afa4b8m/Movie_0002.wmv/

Download and hit "return" to play though the windows media thingy.

Hors ligne nix

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Chef de Bataillon
« Réponse #5 le: 04 janvier 2010, 17:05:59 pm »
Can someone point me to a tutorial on how to turn the video playback file within the histWar Grognards program into a video that can be posted? I have used 'Premier' in the past but do not have film editing software or capture software on my machine as far as i know (I have nero6 software and the standard windows XP sp3 bits) What software would i need and is it available free? Thanks for any help