Auteur Sujet: lobby  (Lu 3317 fois)

Hors ligne niknaks

• Caporal
lobby
« le: 01 avril 2010, 15:23:09 pm »
 will histwar be getting a mutiplayer lobby like in scourge of war: gettysburg because i think it could do with one, as it hard for players to find  TCP/IP games

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
Re : lobby
« Réponse #1 le: 01 avril 2010, 16:06:05 pm »
There are many vigorous discussions going on right now.  Nobody is quite sure which way to go.  Some want Hamachi others Tunngle, others a lobby.  Read the Multiplayer sub Forum.

Hors ligne Darsh

• Chevalier HistWar
  • Général de Brigade
  • 1re Division de Cavalerie
Re : Re : lobby
« Réponse #2 le: 01 avril 2010, 17:22:05 pm »
There are many vigorous discussions going on right now.  Nobody is quite sure which way to go.  Some want Hamachi others Tunngle, others a lobby.  Read the Multiplayer sub Forum.

Nobody want really a solution like Hamachi, Tunngle or other network freewares, there are these networks because we haven't an MP lobby.

Hors ligne Uhlanen

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #3 le: 01 avril 2010, 17:34:09 pm »
Shhhhhhhh.....not so loud !! you will wake up Hook again . :D    However I have to agree with Darsh , Hamachi isn't a solution its a temporary/alternate  means of playing...or used to be before the last patch. Haven't tried Tungle yet so can't comment on it,but will be giving it a good road test when the current MP problem is fixed.
« Modifié: 01 avril 2010, 17:38:43 pm par Uhlanen »

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #4 le: 01 avril 2010, 19:29:00 pm »
Nobody want really a solution like Hamachi, Tunngle or other network freewares, there are these networks because we haven't an MP lobby.
I agree. 

From the latest Hook told us (on the other topic) I'm hopefully that it will play as intended to when it's fixed, but again a "proper" game lobby would be perfect !.

as it hard for players to find  TCP/IP games
It will be very hard indeed if your not a member of a group of some kind, then it becomes easier, but not everyone wants to join a group, this is where the lack of a lobby is most serious, for a player who wants to log in and see if there's anyone around to get an MP games with. 

I would advise joining a group, be it NBC or one of the many others around, find one that you like the look of and that fits with the type of gamer you are - and join in with the on-line Community.