Auteur Sujet: TeamSpeak 3  (Lu 3245 fois)

Lancier

• Invité
TeamSpeak 3
« le: 14 février 2010, 02:30:17 am »
How about creating Histwar - teamspeak, anyone interested as the new version is very practical and multiple battle rooms can be created.

http://www.teamspeak.com/
« Modifié: 14 février 2010, 14:18:28 pm par Lancier »

Hors ligne GrosPaul

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : TeamSpeak 3
« Réponse #1 le: 14 février 2010, 10:51:00 am »
I took a look at the website.

Seems very usefull ... when all can talk and hear, at least more or less, correctly the same language.

Also it needs a microphone but I think that could not be too expensive.

Hors ligne AnkLrd

• Major
« Réponse #2 le: 15 février 2010, 09:54:17 am »
teamspeak doesnt seem to be very historical...according to me.

Hors ligne GrosPaul

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : Re : TeamSpeak 3
« Réponse #3 le: 15 février 2010, 11:08:23 am »
teamspeak doesnt seem to be very historical...according to me.

As is the chat involved in the program.

Also, everybody hear everybody. I mean to say, no option to restrict eventually the chat for the team only.

Hors ligne AnkLrd

• Major
Re : Re : Re : TeamSpeak 3
« Réponse #4 le: 15 février 2010, 13:31:50 pm »
As is the chat involved in the program.

Also, everybody hear everybody. I mean to say, no option to restrict eventually the chat for the team only.
Thats the reason why all players see all chat. This is not for team mates making plans about the battle.  For general chat i suppose, game length, speed etc.  MP games have other options for tactics (which i confess so hard for me to use)

Hors ligne GrosPaul

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : Re : Re : Re : TeamSpeak 3
« Réponse #5 le: 15 février 2010, 13:50:40 pm »
Thats the reason why all players see all chat. This is not for team mates making plans about the battle.  For general chat i suppose, game length, speed etc.  MP games have other options for tactics (which i confess so hard for me to use)

Your are right, mate.

Inside a team communications must be done through the use of calques.

I am currently re-reading the books. They are more comprehensible for me, now I have some (little) practise. A lot of concepts to learn yet  ;)

Hors ligne Los

• Caporal
« Réponse #6 le: 15 février 2010, 21:03:58 pm »
Perhaps the more realistic approach is that each team gets a teamspeak session before the game starts, simulating the night before planning conference, then it's turned off and everyone games use the couriers and what not.  It is functioning successfully amongst the misunderstandings and blunders of communications and coordination that should make the game historically relevant.