Autore Topic: HistWar Les Grognards : Pre-order  (Letto 34395 volte)

Offline marlborough

• Soldat
Re : HistWar Les Grognards : Pre-order
« Risposta #45 il: 19 Dicembre 2009, 14:29:27 pm »
Well, my question is if I choose the CHAPPE BOX (Digital download only) to pre-order will I have a discount or not since the price for that is 39.89 euros.

Offline waffelmann

• Soldat
« Risposta #46 il: 19 Dicembre 2009, 15:21:57 pm »
Hello,

is it possible to pay via paypal, too?

Greetings, alex

Offline JCM101

• Capitaine
« Risposta #47 il: 19 Dicembre 2009, 16:47:01 pm »
Have searched but cannot see what the 'incentive' is for pre-orders.(Other than supporting JMM  :lol:)
Is this a discounted price? 
Is there a unique bonus (eg as with the BF bunch giving boxed included for pre-orders) ? 

Sorry if I am just not searching right! :oops: :)

Offline FranzVonG

• Capitaine
Re : Re : HistWar Les Grognards : Pre-order
« Risposta #48 il: 19 Dicembre 2009, 16:53:14 pm »
Have searched but cannot see what the 'incentive' is for pre-orders.(Other than supporting JMM  :lol:)

being part of the "grognards" section in this forum (don't ask me, I don't know what there will be inside  :smile:).
Lieutenant Franz von G., Cmdr. of the Lègion du Midi, 15th Division, IV Corps, Grande Armée.

Offline Cpl Steiner

• Lieutenant
« Risposta #49 il: 19 Dicembre 2009, 17:12:32 pm »
What is the "leather USB key" for? If it's copy protection I would have expected it to be in every package - or at least a cheaper version of it for the cheaper packages.

The price of the Napoleon Box is pretty high for a game - would probably make it one of the top 3 most expensive games I've ever bought. Given the issues seen in the demo I don't think I could realistically pay that much money for the game. Will probably just get the digital download.

Offline Gunfreak

• Capitaine
« Risposta #50 il: 19 Dicembre 2009, 17:15:29 pm »
The leather USB thing, is probebly just a storage device,

Offline Franciscus

• Colonel
« Risposta #51 il: 19 Dicembre 2009, 17:25:53 pm »

The price of the Napoleon Box is pretty high for a game - would probably make it one of the top 3 most expensive games I've ever bought. Given the issues seen in the demo I don't think I could realistically pay that much money for the game. Will probably just get the digital download.

Yes, it's a bit expensive. But considering that the usual price I pay for a PS3 game for my kids here in Portugal is 69.99 euros... :roll:

Offline Hook

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Général de Brigade
« Risposta #52 il: 19 Dicembre 2009, 18:00:57 pm »
For those who haven't noticed, the Les Grenadiers d'HistWar forum is open for those who have pre-ordered.  Well, I can see it, anyway.  Go check it out if you've pre-ordered the game.

Hook

Offline rbbane

• Adjudant
  • In honour of my Rifleman son, and all 4 Rifles.
« Risposta #53 il: 19 Dicembre 2009, 18:14:15 pm »
Order number 000147  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :D

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   

Can't wait now.   I'm drooling at the thought!

Many thanks JMM.
XP SP3
Intel Core i7 3770K/3.5 GHz.
Asus P8Z77-V Pro
Corsair PC1333 4 Gb
Asus GeForce GTX 760 1006Mhz 2Gb
Xonar D2 7.1

"Now Maitland, now's your time!
Stand up Guards!
Make ready,
Fire!"

Offline Gunfreak

• Capitaine
« Risposta #54 il: 19 Dicembre 2009, 18:17:13 pm »
For those who haven't noticed, the Les Grenadiers d'HistWar forum is open for those who have pre-ordered.  Well, I can see it, anyway.  Go check it out if you've pre-ordered the game.

Hook

Can't see it

Offline Franciscus

• Colonel
« Risposta #55 il: 19 Dicembre 2009, 18:21:05 pm »

Hook

I am in !  :D

Offline Soldem

• Soldat
« Risposta #56 il: 19 Dicembre 2009, 19:33:33 pm »
Have followed the development of this game through the forums for a while now and appealt to me as the most interesting project I have come across. I am full of enthusiasm for the game and wish JMM well in his endeavors.

I will be purchasing the game in pre order over the next day or so, if only to support the game developers.

Having played the demo several times I must say that at the higher command level the game really gives the feel of managing a Napoleonic battle. Well obviously I never managed a real Napoleonic battle  ;) but have years of wargaming under my belt and consider myself very well read in the period.

The downside is the silly action of individual units - squadrons, battalions and regiments on the 3D battle field view. During the demo I have seen most of the unusual events that have been reported on this forum and more. In my last game I saw two battalions of guard infantry literally walking through to the middle of a Russian regimental formation and exchanging fire with another Russian unit a little further away.

I have read the caveats regarding the demo and how things will be different in the launched game. I really hope this will be the case. If not this game really is going to get a slating from both games reviewers and purchasers. The majority of who want to see battles unfold in the 3D view in a consistent and realistic manner.

There is a great deal of enthusiasm and support within this community.  I can only suggest to JMM that he take advantage of this last opportunity and releases the current version of the game to the pre order community for the purpose of further testing and feedback prior to a enhanced release of the game to an unforgiving and unsympathetic general public.

Offline Soldem

• Soldat
« Risposta #57 il: 19 Dicembre 2009, 19:51:16 pm »
I can not use the Contact Us feature on

http://www.histwargames.com/boutique/contact-form.php

Offline Soldem

• Soldat
« Risposta #58 il: 19 Dicembre 2009, 19:52:29 pm »
I do not live within the EEU yet there is no option to buy the Pre Order without the French Sales tax.

Offline HarryInk

• Grognard de la Vieille Garde
  • Major
« Risposta #59 il: 19 Dicembre 2009, 20:07:14 pm »
Indeed I can't spot the Grenadier forum yet.  Can someone kindly direct this pauvre soldat who proudly wears LG#11 on his sleeve?

OOOPS, Silly me.  Please ignore the above.

Tried a reload and whaddayaknow!! :)
« Ultima modifica: 19 Dicembre 2009, 20:13:38 pm da HarryInk »
"But I vil not divulge any furzer informazion!"